Banner
BlockTV IEO to Be Listed on Bittrex Launchpad
BlockTV IEO to Be Listed on Bittrex Launchpad

Will BLTV Token Stand the Test of Time?

 

As reported by Israeli financial publication Globes, the cryptocurrency news channel BlockTV is planning an IEO. The media venture is owned by Singulariteam who also own STOX and Sirin Labs. Singulaiteam is headed by Moshe Hogeg and his Kazakhstani partner, Kenges Rakishev.

Hogeg is also notably the owner of a local Israeli soccer team Beitar Jerusalem.

 

BlockTV Token Coming Soon!

Launched in early 2019, BlockTV is one of the only news channels that broadcasts news regarding blockchain & cryptocurrencies 24/7. They have over 1200 hours of content and over 35 million views since launch.

They have planned an IEO on Bittrex's Launchpad starting November 21st, 2019. Its ticker will be BLTV and it will be a standard Ethereum-based ERC-20 token. Only 20% of the total 3 Billion tokens will be sold to the public, which amounts to 600 Million. The remaining 80% will remain in lock-up for 12 months. With a token price starting at 0.01, BlockTV hope to raise the equivalent of $6 Million USD.

 

STOX & Sirin Labs

Previous ICOs or token sales associated with Singulariteam have had mixed results. STOX shut down operations earlier this year and the price has gone close to 0.

Sirin Token seemingly had a pretty good use case and their Finney phone has had a large amount orders. Despite that, Sirin Token (SRN) is trading 98% lower than launch.

One can hope that with a 12-month lock-up period, that BLTV token will do better in the long run. To read BLTV's Whitepaper, click here.

 

Back to Home

Written by Jonathan Ganor

Writer & cryptocurrency aficionado

Be the first to response!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*